Did you always want to be a good fighter, but were too shy to join fighting gyms and didn't pick fights in school? Well, now you can unshroud the mystery behind street fighting, and make yourself a better fighter, learn self-defense, and be able to stand up for yourself!
This course will teach you strategies and techniques from boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai martial arts.
Following the exercises and techniques in the course, you will get a great workout and get fantastic skills that will help you defend yourself and get exercise at the same time.
How this boxing course is structured
This course will teach you the basic stance, handwork, punches, and kicks. You will also learn defensive techniques.
The main instructor of this boxing course
Joe Zanca is the main instructor in this boxing course. Joe has been practicing martial arts and boxing since he was a little boy, and he now competes in MMA fighting. He also trains MMA fighters. And now, in this course, he can train you the basic boxing skills that you can use as a fitness routine as well as basic self-defense.
Try this boxing course risk-free
Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if you are wondering whether this boxing course will be right for you, go ahead and take it now because if you don't like it, you can just get your money back.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to get in shape
- People who want to learn how to fight
- People who are curious about how to punch and kick correctly
- Excitement to learn boxing techniques and have a great new way to work out
What you'll learn:
- Throw different kinds of punches
- Hit with different types of kicks
- Defend yourself with boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai techniques
- Stand up for yourself
- Learn a new and fun way to exercise
- Learn boxing basics and fundamentals in the safety of your home
StartCommon beginner mistakes with the jab (2:36)
StartCommon mistakes with the hook (1:57)
StartCommon mistakes with the uppercut (1:40)
StartSuperman punch from Muay Thai fighting (1:49)
StartElbow (more Muay Thai) (1:26)
StartOverhead punch (0:31)
3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.